Friday, November 25, 2022

Very Excited- My Books Received a Nice Bump in Sales after Coast to Coast AM Interview!

Early on the morning of Nov. 22nd from 3-5am Eastern Time, I had a wonderful interview on Coast to Coast AM with host George Noory about all three series of my books, Pets and the Afterlife, On Medium's Vacation, and Ghosts and Spirits. - Later that day, Amazon reported many of them (some years old) were back in the top 50, even top 30 in various categories. If you're a writer, seek podcasts and radio programs - and ask to be a guest. It makes a difference.  Coast to Coast AM is THE biggest Paranormal show in the world on air and on-line, and I'm humbled they asked me back this second time.   Today's blog shows you the Numbers / Rankings of the books -because, well, I'm really excited and proud.




Many of my books were well received by listeners of Coast to Coast AM after my interview on Nov. 22, 2022 and jumped in ranking on Amazon into the top 50 of various categories.  

PETS AND THE AFTERLIFE SERIES  

Pets and The Afterlife 1  

Paperback  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy