Saturday, June 15, 2019

Rob's Big PetResQ Fundraiser Event in Tenafly, NJ

This past Saturday, I was honored to be the featured guest at a big fundraising dinner event for  Pet ResQ of Tenafly, New Jersey. I met a lot of wonderful people who supported the rescue efforts and quite a few pets in spirit showed up! In this blog you'll read about those spirits and one Bulldog who really came through. 
  I was so moved that my friends Emery and Theresa drove to the event from hours away and the won a prize, which they donated back. Here's the story....

THE EVENT - On June 7, the event is called "An Evening with Rob Gutro" was a Benefit for PetResQ of New Jersey. It was held at the Clinton Inn Hotel and Event Center,  Tenafly, NJ. It featured a delicious buffet, dessert, coffee/tea, cash bar and I was the guest lecturer. I shared with the audience many ways that our pets communicate from the other side.   - I've been doing fundraising lectures for animal rescues for the last year, and this one was quite special because this time a whole menagerie of dogs and cats came through before I went on to speak.

BIG- HEARTED PRIZE WINNING - My friends Emery and Theresa drove a couple of hours from southern New Jersey to attend this event (it was in northern Jersey, just outside of New York City). They are such animal lovers and have rescue dogs. They bought raffle tickets for the cash prize of the night and they won!  - Instead of keeping the money (It was over $300), they donated it all back to the rescue. What amazing friends I have. We also went out to a diner afterward to catch up.
Theresa and Emery won the cash prize and donated it to the rescue

THE  MANY PET SPIRIT APPEARANCES!  - When people came in, their pets in spirit came with them. In fact, there were so many spirit dogs and cats that I couldn't even get their names.  At the end of my lecture, I read off all of the animals that were there in spirit to let their pet parents know they're around. 

There was a Lhasa Apso, German Shepherd, Black Labrador Retriever and a Bulldog. There were quite a few cats, too. I can't remember them all as I write, but one was grey with white paws, another black and grey, and another orange tabby, to name a few. Everyone seemed to know which was their dog or cat pretty quickly, In fact, several animals belonged to one woman (I can't recall her name).

dinner time!
 
A bulldog came through strongly

PetResQ's amazing Founder Doing Introductions
THE BULLDOG -  I do distinctly remember the Bulldog, because he was the most dominant personality. He told me that he passed from respiratory issues. He also said that he's connected to someone in the military. There were other messages but I can't remember them. That's what happens when you channel - you can't remember because you're just repeating what you're hearing. 
The banner
  As I read the messages, the woman in the audience for whom the bulldog was connected was deeply moved.
Rob, Theresa and Emery


PET RESQ'S MISSION:  Pet ResQ Inc.is a not for profit 501c3 organization dedicated to saving unwanted pets.Most of our rescues are "special needs" whether it being badly abused, older or handicapped.Without Pet ResQ Inc. euthanasia would be their destiny! 
We rescue without prejudice. Many who have no where else to turn. We are their voice  

BASED ON MY 2 AMAZON BOOKS:  "Pets and the Afterlife" and "Pets and the Afterlife 2." 
Pet ResQ facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/PetResQIncNJ/

NEXT: A Special Canine

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy