Saturday, May 27, 2017

2 Amazing Novels (part 1 & 2) The FLASH:Haunting of Barry Allen and Arrow: Generation of Vipers

I just finished reading 2 books that are part of the same storyline that involve 2 of my favorite The Flash:Haunting of Barry Allen and the second part is "Arrow: A Generation of Vipers." 
superheroes from the CW Television network shows. The first part is
Both are outstanding and both are by Clay and Susan Griffith.
BOTH get 5 out of 5 stars in my opinion as a superhero fan for the last 35 years.
   Both the Flash and Arrow stories are outstanding. The plot and really complements all of the characters on the CW Network TV programs. The villains presented were interesting, appealing and engaging. There was some twists and it was a page turner.
  I read the Flash book in 4 days and Arrow in the same amount of time. I found them Both hard to put it down.   If you love the Flash and Green Arrow, and the television shows, this is the novel for you. I'm currently reading part two, Arrow's "A Generation of Vipers" and enjoying that just as much. I hope this team of authors writes many more.

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy