Sunday, February 5, 2017

Funny Memory - Phone Slams

Recently our friend Cathy sent us an email about things that only older people would remember and one of them included a meme of slamming phones down... It's not the same with pressing a button on a cell phone to hang up when you're upset.  - My (Rob) mom used to slam the phone down whenever she talked with my older brother because he would always get into an argument with her. Today she wouldn't know what to do!
   Of course, she did wind up finding an alternative before she passed in Dec. 2013, because she had portable phones, and she would always tell me she didn't understand why they would break after a month. Turns out, she would talk with my older brother and either slam that phone down, or toss it against the wall. She wouldn't know how to deal with a cell phone. :)

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy