Thursday, February 14, 2013

What Valentine's Day means to me (Rob)

What Valentine's Day means to me: It means remembering everyone who touched my heart with love throughout my life. Tom is the love of my life and I married the best guy in the world. I love our 4 canine kids. 
Beautiful flowers Tom gave me for Valentine's Day
  This day also reminds me of the love for my family and my friends near and far- from those locally to as far away as the U.K., Germany, Japan, Canada and the Philippines. Friends we've made through fostering dogs, through taking trips. Old high school and college friends. Friends we work with, or live in our neighborhood. 
  Single people are surrounded by as much love as married people. Today reminds me of how fortunate I am to be connected to such wonderful people. If you give love, you receive love- and we should love, respect and accept everyone to make the world a better place. Happy Valentine's Day.

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy