Friday, March 21, 2008

Into the Oven - Out of the Fire

Tom and I bought a brand new Frigidaire Oven on February 9th from Lowes's and this past Tuesday while it was baking french fries, the digital display went out. It never came back on... which is a problem because that Operates the Oven!!
So, 2 days later a repairman came out and said the "motherboard is blown" and "I've never seen that happen on a brand new oven" the part has been ordered and will arrive April 2nd...
However, we're having Tom's folks and friends Hil and Richard over for Easter dinner- so I'm going to have to use the stove top burners (which still work) to make dinner. Should be interesting. Hard boiled eggs for Easter dinner! Happy Easter!

(CARTOON RIGHT: Just like us - Rob doing something
different from what he's supposed to do!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy