Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Baltimore Comic-Con Part 2: Batman, Krypto, Squirrel Girls and Cable

Green Lantern (rob) and Batman
In Part 2 of 3 from my adventures at the Baltimore Comic-Con  last week, you'll see my favorite super dog, Batman, squirrel girls, a guy named Cable, and me as the Green Lantern.

BATMAN- He needs no introduction.  Batman was walking around and he was really TALL. e must've been over 6 feet tall when I stood next to him and took a picture.

KRYPTO, SUPERMAN and SUPERBOY - Krypto is Superman's dog, and he's one of my favorite super characters. I was totally surprised to see a Krypto walking around at the comic-con though and had to have my picture with him, a bearded Superman and Superboy.

TWO SQUIRREL GIRLS - Squirrel Girl   is a unique "Superhero." Her ability to communicate with squirrels is surprisingly effective and has allowed her to defeat major supervillains.
2 Squirrel girls -with tails!

CABLE - Who is Cable? I didn't know... but he was a Big guy!  Meet Nathan Summers, time-traveling soldier and original leader of the mutant commando team, X-Force! (Marvel comics) The son of Cyclops and a clone of Jean Grey, Cable was raised by dissidents of Apocalypse in a far-flung future.
Cable and Rob







my friend Tom was also at comic-con
NEXT: Baltimore Comic-Con: Rob and Star Wars
and a Famous Artist! 






Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy