Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Great Green Lantern Movie!

Sunday afternoon we finally got a chance to go to the movies and saw "Green Lantern" -one of my favorite superheroes finally on the big screen. Ryan Reynolds was the PERFECT Hal Jordan/Green Lantern. He perfectly pegged Hal's personality from the comics.
See the trailer here: http://youtu.be/oazFv302DIM
  Tom thought it was a little slow in spots, but the origin stories always tend to have explanations. The only part I thought was a little slow was when Hal visited his brother's house for his nephew's birthday party - but that lasted about 4 minutes.
  The cosmic Green Lantern Corps members were awesome, and so were the Guardians of the Universe. Interesting twist what they did with Parallax (the villain) and the earth villain, Hector Hammond. I really enjoyed it and would see it again and again. Of course, I would just watch Ryan Reynolds in a silent film. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy