Monday, October 27, 2008

Great Book for Halloween: Murder, She Wrote: Trick or Treachery


I just finished reading another book in the Murder She Wrote series by Jessica Fletcher and Donald Bain called "Trick or Treachery." FANTASTIC! It'll get you in the mood for Halloween.
Jessica and Seth attend the annual Cabot Cove Halloween party at Paul Marshall's house in costume, Seth as a military man and Jessica as "The Legend of Cabot Cove." While at the party, a strange new resident is murdered on the grounds. This mystery is more mysterious than you think it is. I read it in 3 days. Pick it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy