Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Good Trade Paperback: Showcase Presents Aquaman Volume 3

 I've always loved Aquaman, and have even gone to Comic cons dressed up like the superhero. So, I bought DC Comics DC Showcase Presents Aquaman Volume 3 Trade Paperback.  I liked most of the collection, but half the stories started to introduce space aliens, and it just got a little hokey. If you can get through those, it's a good collection!

 The black and white 500 page volume reprints of Aquaman #24-39 of the 1960s. The book also a includes a Brave and the Bold #73 team-up with the Atom and a story from Jimmy Olsen #115. All of the Aqua family are in these stories:  Aquaman, Mera, and Aqualad (Garth), Aqua girl and even Aqua baby.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy