Tuesday, July 1, 2008

GHOSTS AND SPIRITS: MY UNDERSTANDING OF THEM AND ENCOUNTERS WITH THEM

I finally picked up the book I started writing a couple of years ago. Now is the time - beccause I've gained a much deeper knowledge of the energies we were, are now, and will be...

GHOSTS AND SPIRITS: MY UNDERSTANDING OF THEM AND ENCOUNTERS WITH THEM

Ghosts, Spirits, Entities. Call them what you will, but since I was a boy, I've known they exist. I've seen them, felt them and heard them. I didn't ask for the ability, but it has grown as I've grown older, and my emotional state has been raised (especially since falling in love with Tom). There's something unique about this world where emotion and science come together in the form of energies we call ghosts and spirits, and there's a difference between them. In my book, I'll define the difference, and share stories of my encounters and encounters others have had with these beings of energy in sight, sound, and feel... MORE ENTRIES TO COME.

***If YOU have a GHOST story, and you don't mind my including it, please send it to me at rgutro@gmail.com and put "My Ghost story" in the subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy