Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day -My Thoughts on What Love Is


Happy Valentine's Day

In a Doggy sense: I think that love is the look in a dog's eyes when you're lying next to one. Or when you open the door and their tails are waggin' like crazy! That's love!


In a non-canine sense, Love is singing together, Tom making me coffee, walking the dogs together, or getting grumpy at each other over something only to look at each other shortly afterward and laugh out loud (we do that). Love is trusting that your partner is always looking out for you; laughing almost every day; doing a crossword puzzle together; reading the newspaper to me while I'm driving. Love is a good friend who continues to stay in touch for many years.

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy