|gored by a Bison during a selfie|
Well, there have been so many since 2014, that there's actually a web page that keeps track of selfie-related deaths!
Here are two of our favorite acts of stupidity:
1) A woman in Yellowstone National Park was gored by an American bison while taking a selfie. She was treated for injuries
2) Two young men died in the Ural mountains as they pulled the pin from a hand grenade to take a selfie, which remained as evidence of the circumstances of their deaths
To see all of the idiots: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_selfie-related_injuries_and_deaths
AND Here's just a list of the deaths from June 2016:
|Don't pull out the pin for a picture!|
- An 18-year-old boy, Saikat Saha, drowned in the Ganges river while taking a selfie after bathing with his mother and a friend in Nabadwip of West Bengal state in India on 3 June 2016. 
- On June 3, DaMontez Jones, 15, shot and killed himself while attempting to take a selfie at home with his father's gun.
- On 12 June, 23-year-old Jayesh Baria fell, while taking a selfie, in Sindhrot check dam near Vadodara, India. His friend Bharat Parmar then jumped into the water to save him but both drowned.
- On 22 June, seven youngsters were swept away while taking a selfie in the river Ganges in Kanpur, Uttarpradesh, India. They are identified as Sachin Gupta (21), Bholu Tiwari (20), Rohit (20), Shivam (19), Maqsood (31), Bhola (16) and Satyam (24). According to a police official, they had gone for a picnic at Kanpur Ganga Barrage when the fatality took place. When one of them tried to take a selfie by standing on the edge of the barrage, he tripped and fell into the Ganges. The river was already in spate due to rains in the region. The six others, in an attempt to save him, jumped into the river but were themselves swept away in the current.
- On June 29, Oliver Park, 51, a German tourist visiting Machu Picchu fell to his death as he tried to pose for a photograph of himself but lost his footing.