Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Great new CD from Ty Herndon (country) !

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great country music! A CD to listen to over and over!
I (Rob) have been a fan of country music from the 1960s to the early 2000s.  (until country artists started "rapping" - which hurts my head, so I turn it off). One of the country artists from the 1990s that I really liked was Ty Herndon. He's always had crisp, clean vocals and sang a number of songs that I really love. 
   He's been out of the spotlight for quite awhile though, and just recently released a new CD. I did a review of it on Amazon.com, and it's really great. 
 
Review:by Rob  
  This review is from: Lies I Told Myself (Audio CD)
This is great country music! All of the songs are catchy, easy to understand, clearly sung, and cover a gamut of experiences in life. From the uptempo "I'm in love with you" to the realistic "Lies I told myself." Every cut on this CD is enjoyable and I've listened to it every day for a week (since I got it). There is no "rap" in this CD, just well-sung, enjoyable, easy to relate to, emotional great music.  
     BTW- Ty Herndon finally came out of the closet and admitted he's a gay man. He went through two failed marriages to women ( I'm sure it was because religion forced him to hide who he was) and finally decided to be honest with himself and the world. I'm happy for him that he can now rest easier, and that he's back with a great country music CD. (Btw, there's nothing on it about his personal life. I highly recommend the CD. 
VIDEO OF FIRST SONG: (The Lies I Told Myself): http://youtu.be/1wo7qrLp7wI



Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy