Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Photos of Halloween Visitors!

We didn't get many kids visiting the house this year- about 20.
I (Rob) wound up working until 5:30pm (yes, even though at home) and got a late start on dinner for us and the dogs, so it was too late to don my Green Lantern costume. Instead I just dressed like Superboy - Jeans, Black tee with an "S", boot shoes, and spiky hair.   The dogs didn't go out want to visit the neighbors in their costumes so they stayed upstairs with Tom, who watched taped episodes of Judge Judy while I handed out candy and took some pictures of the trick or treaters.Here are some of those pictures.
Patty the pirate and Trixie the Princess

Nick, Zack and Luke: gangster, ninja, Jason the killer
Melissa, Elizabeth, Catherine and grandma

I LOVE this clown costume, and butterfly. I love it when parents dress up!

Cute kids- one Scream, one Skeleton -not sure about the kid on the left, but he was cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy